Wills & Trust Disputes
- Will Contests
- Trust Contests
- Removal of Executor
- Removal of Trustee
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty against Trustees and/or Executors
- Actions to put money or assets back into an estate unlawfully obtained.
- Actions for “undue” influence in the making of a Will or a Trust.
- Challenges to the competency of a person making a Will or Trust.
- Actions to force a Trustee or Executor to distribute money or assets pursuant to the Will or Trust.
- Actions to Partition Property left to more than one individual as Tenants in Common.
- Diputes involving guardianships and durable powers of attorney, and medical health care proxies.
- Minority Shareholder Freeze Outs by Majority.
- Corporate Dissolutions and Winding Up of Corporations.
- Partnership Disputes
- Lawsuits by third parties against Businesses, including former employees
- Wage Disputes against Businesses by employees.
- Actions against businesses by regulatory agencies.
- Actions to enforce an offer or purchase and sales agreement by a prospective purchaser.
- Action defending enforcement of an offer or purchase and sales agreement by a prospective purchaser.
- Representations of Business before governmental agencies.
- Actions agains individuals and business for unfair business practices.
Real Estate Disputes
- Actions for and against Real Estate Brokers and Sales Persons.
- Actions to Quiet Title.
- Actions for and against purchasers involving the sale of real property.
- Actions for and against sellers involving the sale of real property.
- Actions for adverse possession of real property.
- Actions for and against the enforcement of easements and covenants related to real property.
- Actions involving Zoning Regulation.
- Actions involving Department of Health Regulations.
- Government action involving the regulation and sale of Real Property.
- Title V disputes regarding the enforcement of septic systems for residential and commercial property.
- Zoning appeals.
- Actions for and against contractors and subcontractors for defective workmanship, failure to perform in a timely manner and overcharging for work performed, or payment and non performance.
- Actions for and against homeowners for non payment of construction work.
- Dispute resolution under the terms of an AIA Contract.
- Actions involving Mechanic Liens.
- Actions involving mismanagement of construction loans by partners and individuals.
- Actions for and against suppliers of materials for unpaid invoices.
- Actions for and against contractors and subcontractors for unfair business practices.
- Actions against Insurance Companies for Property Damage Claims.
- Actions against Insurance Companies for Personal Injury Claims.
- Actions against Insurance Companies for Life Insurance Claims.
- Actions against Insurance Companies for Long Term Health Insurance Claims.
- Actions against Insurance Companies for wrongful denial of coverage.
- Action against Insurance Companies for Fraud, and or unfair business practices